OEN 44.3 is Co-edited by Mary Dockray-Miller (Lesley University, Boston, MA).
Issue 3 of volumes 44 forward is dedicated to Old English in the classroom.
- Editor's Note
- 1. M. Wendy Hennquin, "Beowulf in World Lit 1"
- 2. Jonathan Davis-Secord, "Striking Balances in a Graduate Seminar"
- 3. Thomas A. Bredehoft, "Elliott Van Kirk Dobbie's Copy of The Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records"
- 4. Lauren Rea, Translation of the Fortunes of Men
- 5. Daniel Moysaenko, Translation of the The Wanderer with Introduction
- Report: Carol Hough and Christian Kay, Mapping Metaphor with the Historical Thesaurus
- Report: Antonette diPaolo Healey, Dictionary of Old English Progress Report, 2013