Volumes 46.1 & 46.3
OEN 46.1 is Co-edited by E. J. Christie (Georgia State University, Atlanta).
OEN 46.3 is Co-edited by Mary Dockray-Miller (Lesley University, Cambridge, MA).
- Editor's Note
- 1. Elmer Lavinius Luck, "Lautliche Eigentümlichkeiten der Handschrift Hatton 116"
- 1b. Sheila Luck, "Biography of Elmer Lavinius Luck"
- 2. Patrick Wormald, "Archbishop Wulfstan's Canon Collection" (ed. Andrew Rabin)
- 3. Heather Hobma et al., "Modern Impact on the Fabric of the Ruthwell Cross"
- Report: Stefan Jurasinski with Andrew Rabin, In Memoriam: Lisi Oliver
- Report: Roy Liuzza, Dictionary of Old English Progress Report, 2015
- 1. Francesca Allfrey et alia, "New Ways To Know The Medieval: Creativity, Pedagogy and Public Engagement with Colm Cille's Spiral"
- 2. David F. Johnson, "Teaching Old English in Tallahassee" [part 2, part 3a, part 3b, part 3c]
- 3. Oliver M. Traxel, "Old English in the Modern World: Its Didactic Value"
- 4. Rhonda L. McDaniel, "National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Seminar, "The Materiality of Medieval Manuscripts: Interpretation through Production""