OEN 45.3 is Co-edited by Mary Dockray-Miller (Lesley University, Boston, MA).
Issue 3 of forthcoming volumes is dedicated to Old English in the classroom.
- Editor's Note
- 1. Alison Langdon, "Teaching Genesis B in the British Literature Survey"
- 2. Christopher Fee, "Student-Centered, Interactive Teaching of the Anglo-Saxon Cult of the Cross"
- 3. Margaret Cotter-Lynch, "Beowulf, Harry Potter, and Teaching the Uses of Literature"
- 4. Dictionary of Old English Progress Report, 2014
- 5. Anglo-Saxon Plant-Name Survey (2014) Annual Report
- 6. MLA 2016 Call for Papers
- • Obituary: Philip A. Purser (by Allen J. Frantzen)